The mission of the Evergreen Library program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users and producers of ideas and information; students are empowered to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information.
Project Lit empowers students as leaders and readers by promoting literacy in our community, and reading and discussing good books. We meet once a month on Fridays at lunch in the library. Students have the opportunity to meet new friends, are provided with the selected book, and enjoy Mrs. Randall's delicious cookies!
Stop by the library for more information.
If accessing databases off campus, please see librarian for usernames and passwords.
Most databases have a Spanish translation feature.
- World News
- Research Across Washington State
- Seattle Times
- ProQuest (Periodicals on a wide variety of topics)
- SIRS Discoverer (Multi-media on a wide variety of topics)
- History Study Center
- CultureGrams (Countries, states & provinces)
- ProQuest: Literature
- eLibrary (Magazines, newspapers, videos, photographs)
- World Book
- ABC-CLIO (History, Geography, Health & Wellness)