Curbside Check-out Now Available
Students can reserve books and pick them up outside the library.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the EHS Destiny Catalog.
- Login with your student ID and password (birthdate MM/DD/YYYY).
- Select the books you would like to reserve.
- Click Hold it.
- Library staff will email you when the books are ready to pick up.
- Pick up days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 8am - 2pm.
This video will also show you the step-by-step process.
Material & Tech Assistance
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Enter through the library door from the staff parking lot, eastside of front office.
Thank you for wearing a mask when visiting EHS Library.
The mission of the Evergreen Library program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users and producers of ideas and information; students are empowered to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information.
If accessing databases off campus, please see librarian for usernames and passwords.
Most databases have a Spanish translation feature.
- World News
- Research Across Washington State
- Seattle Times
- ProQuest (Periodicals on a wide variety of topics)
- SIRS Discoverer (Multi-media on a wide variety of topics)
- History Study Center
- CultureGrams (Countries, states & provinces)
- ProQuest: Literature
- eLibrary (Magazines, newspapers, videos, photographs)
- World Book
- ABC-CLIO (History, Geography, Health & Wellness)