The Evergreen HealthPoint clinic is a health clinic inside Evergreen High School that is open to all students. The clinic opened in 2012 and is run by HealthPoint, a local Community Health Center with medical and dental clinics serving people across King County. Our goal is to serve the Evergreen High School Community by making sure students are healthy, happy, and ready to learn!
The clinic offers primary health care services, including:
- Preventive health care
- Examination and treatment of common health problems
- Help getting health insurance and access to other resources
- Immunizations and lab tests
- Appointments before, during, and after school
- Sports Physicals and Well Checks
- Referrals to other health care specialist
- Support for depression, anxiety, anger and substance use
- Counseling for healthy eating and exercise
- Mental health counseling
- Reproductive health care and risk reduction
- Basic dental care
In order to schedule an appointment at the Evergreen HealthPoint clinic, please follow the link below to access the registration forms on the main HealthPoint website. If you would like to get your sports physical exam at the HealthPoint clinic, please review the sports physical letter found by following the link below. You will also need to complete and sign the first two pages (History Form) of the sports physical clearance forms also found by following the link below. All forms will need to be completed, signed and delivered to the HealthPoint clinic at Evergreen in order to schedule an appointment. You can drop the forms off in person at the clinic (schedules may vary due to Covid-19, please call before arrival (206)835-2615), or you can mail the forms to HealthPoint, 830 SW 116th St, Seattle, WA 98146.